1632 St. Georges Ave. Rahway
Our event is sold out! See everyone for dinner and wine Saturday Night!
If you ever wanted to go to France but aren’t able to make the trip this season, we’ve got a solution for you! Please join us at the Museum for an evening in France for a fraction of the cost.
Presenting – How to Drink (and Eat) French Fluently
Your donation of $100 to the Merchants and Drovers Tavern Museum includes a seat at the table to enjoy a selection of 5 wines, as well as a 3-Course Gourmet dinner. This intimate event, limited to only 35 people, will have a professional sommelier to help with pairing and answer any and all questions about the wines you will be tasting. It will be a delicious and enlightening dinner experience, and you can enjoy it knowing you are also supporting our Museum, and helping us to keep our history alive.
Space is very limited. You can reserve your seat via Paypal by clicking below. Questions? Contact Walter at 732-208-1691 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
JUST ADDED! Live music performed by The Hub Kings!
We’ve finalized our menu and wine list!
- First Course: Shrimp with Lemon Beurre Blanc & Cheese Sample
Paired with a Pol Roger Champagne
- Second Course: a Cheese & Meat Charcuterie Plate
Paired with a Pascal Jolivet Sancerre
- Third Course: Pork Provencale, a Tenderloin of Pork with Garlic & Herbs de Provence, served cutlet style in a delicate brown sauce
Paired with a Domaine Faiveley, Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Fourth Course: Boeuf Bourguignon, Beef Braised in red wine with champignon
Paired with a Hecht & Bannier Bandol
- Dessert Course – Petit Fours, Macaroon, Creme Puffs
Paired with a Chateau Suduiraut, Sauterne
Share this event with your friends!